287 INDIVIDUALS ACCESSED A WARM, SAFE PLACE TO SLEEP AT THE WARMING CENTER.
- More than 7,500 nights of shelter provided from November 1-March 31st.
- Cost to shelter a guest for the season $939.
- Costs to shelter a guest for the night $35.
- One in five guests is female.
- Nearly 40% of our guests are living with a disability.
- On most night there are 45-55 individuals seeking shelter at the WC.
- 24 Homeless veterans were provided with shelter this season.
- Four guests moved into transitional housing.
- More than 70% of guests come to the Warming Center as residents of Gallatin County.
- More than 264 community volunteers have given nearly 2400 hours this season to keeping the Warming Center safe, warm and comfortable. That is equivalent to having nearly 3 extra full-time employees for the season.
- The Warming Center facility was at or over capacity for over 80% of the season.
- Due to the graciousness and generosity of Christ the King Lutheran Church, we were able to host 46 ladies, 5 families for a combined 1076 beds.
- The Warming Center saw a 33% increase in number of guests from last year.
The Warming Center is brought to you by HRDC in partnership with the Greater Gallatin Homeless Action Coalition.